Today we have prepared an excellent salty treat for you, either for the guests or for you for the evening autumn crunch on TV.
You will see that you will fall in love with the recipe.
It tastes wonderful!
We will need the following ingredients:
- 200 ml kefir
- ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 120 g syru
Here’s how to proceed with the recipe:
- First you need a foundation for your journey. This is done by mixing kefir in a bowl, then oil, salt, sugar, but also cheese, which you can either cut before or you can grate on a coarse grater. Mix everything like this.
- You can add flour to the base of the dough. Gradually add it and mix it continuously to create a dough that will have the appropriate consistency. It will be soft, but at the same time it will continue to hold its shape.
- Then divide the dough into 2 parts. If possible, shape two cones of the same size in your hands. Here, too, try to keep their shape and the same structure and consistency as possible.
- Wrap both parts, ie both cones, in food foil. Each separately. Let them rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes. This will have a very positive effect on the structure of your journey.
- When both cones of the road are rested, you can start the next step. This is done by slicing your homemade cookies with a knife. These should be about 1 centimeter in size.
- Then place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. This will prevent scorching. Remember to leave enough space between them.
- Finally, just put in the oven, which should be preheated to a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius. At this temperature, bake homemade cheese biscuits for about 20 minutes. Then remove them from the oven and allow to cool.
We wish you good taste.
Share this recipe, your friends will love it.
Don’t forget to put LIKE on our Facebook page if you want to see new recipes every day.